Featuring DEITY TRC rubber compound for exceptional durability
Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort and full range of control
Diamond pattern wraps around the end of the grip
132mm length with 31mm outer diameter
Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH
Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Pink, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
91 grams for the set
INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your WAYPOINT grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.
NEW Compound These Supracush handlebar grips are new from Deity. The main upgrade is the all-new TRC+ Kevlar infused rubber compound which is extremely tacky, but remains durable.
Comfort and Control The Deep Dish Diamond pattern provides unrivalled cushioning without compromising responsiveness and control. The 34mm outer Diameter caters for the bigger hand, or those wanting more cushioning, and similarly, the 133mm length caters for the bigger hand.
Security and Confidence The LockJaw Grips provide great confidence with the tapered inner sleeve providing a secure fit on the handlebar, and the forward facing single lock on black anodised aluminium clamp pre coated with Loctite.
Pleasure on the Bike The confidence, comfort, security, and pleasing design and colour range of these grips mean many pleasurable hours on the track, just remember to keep your eyes up.
DIETY thrives on thinking outside the box, and the KNUCKLEDUSTER is a case in point. Grip of choice for World Cup rider Sam Blenkinsop, the KNUCKLEDUSTER combines DIETY’s TRC rubber blend for incredible durability and a tapered internal sleeve for full handlebar engagement. The tapered sleeve taps onto the handlebar to lock the grip into place, and when coupled with a single bolt lock-on clamp ensure you will not develop any play! The grip body utilises both half-waffle and mushroom ribbing in a unique configuration to prevent hot spots or blisters. The transition from the V channel chevron ribs to the recess half waffle on the underside allows your fingers to sit perfectly into the grip for full control. The KNUCKLEDUSTER truly is an “all day grip”!
• The new benchmark in grip design
• Featuring DEITY TRC rubber compound for exceptional durability
• Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
• Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
• Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
• Short and wide rib design for added comfort with no side to side play
• Half waffle recessed design for added control without hot spots
• Chevron v-channel design for your palm swell to give an ergonomic feel
• Seamless transition through the end of grip for comfort
• 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter
• Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle and DH
• Full color range available in black, stealth, red, green, blue and orange
• 101 grams for the set
• INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your KNUCKLEDUSTER grip due to the tapered inner sleeve...make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar and finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.