All-mountain value – optional integrated MIPS, Float Fit, Sweat Guide, adjustable visor, full hard shell—the 4Forty is ready for anything the trail throws your way. The only thing missing is a triple digit price tag.
Mountain biking is a demanding sport - compromises and shortcuts when it comes to gear are never a good idea. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, adjustable visor and integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
- CONSTRUCTION FUSION IN-MOLD POLY CARBONATE SHELL A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET'S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.
- COMPLIANCE CPSC BICYCLE
- RETENTION SYSTEM NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES QUICK-ADJUST FASTENERS THAT HELP KEEP STRAPS FLAT AND PROPERLY POSITIONED
- FIT SYSTEM FLOAT FIT A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVER MOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS)
- INTERIOR SWEAT GUIDE PAD DESIGN PULLS MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE BROW PAD AND AWAY FROM EYE WEAR
- MIPS MIPS STANDS FOR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM, WHICH IS A LEADING SLIP-PLANE TECHNOLOGY INSIDE THE HELMET DESIGNED TO REDUCE ROTATIONAL FORCES THAT CAN RESULT FROM CERTAIN IMPACTS.
- TOTAL VENT S15 VENTS
- WEIGHT 380 GRAMS (SIZE M)
- VISOR GOGGLE GUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR ACCOMMODATES BOTH GOGGLES AND GLASSES